Through our GSA contracts, we provide Federal, state and local law enforcement agencies access to thousands of products from industry-leading manufacturers as well as associated training services. There are several ways to purchase from us utilizing GSA. You can place orders direct with Seacoast or online through GSA Advantage.
Proud to be Woman Owned
The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), founded in 1997, is the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. WBENC, a national 501(c)(3) non-profit, partners with 14 Regional Partner Organizations to provide its world class standard of certification to women-owned businesses throughout the country.
ORDER DIRECT FROM SEACOAST:
- Contact us for a GSA quote
- Seacoast Uniforms will provide you a quote with GSA pricing and the appropriate GSA number for your purchase.
- Issue Seacoast Uniforms a purchase order referencing the appropriate GSA number or use your SmartPay Government Purchase Card.
GSA PROCUREMENT ADVANTAGES:
- Research products and compare pricing over the Internet before purchasing when you use GSA Advantage.
- Pre-determined fair and reasonable pricing with quality assurance and quality product.
- Shortened acquisition time line when submitting purchase request to the contracting office for products available on the GSA schedule.